Wednesday 24 June 2015

Altering Authority themes (Organized crime, theft and girl fights) according to my 10 year old daughter. I'm a good mom...

Some of you may know that my book, Altering Authority, is a bit of a wild card. The main character, Tatum is a Madam, with a string of strip clubs that she inherited from her mobster-type father. Said strip clubs are hubs for drug and arms dealers, who in turn share their profit with her. She has a temper and knows how to accurately throw knives. She falls in love with Jager, a gang leader who runs an illegal gambling ring out of his clubs basement.

They are shady characters with shady moral compasses which is why I felt it necessary to interview my 10 year old daughter on such themes. I swear, I'm a good mom...  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment